How do I obtain CEUs for participating in APWA continuing education programs?

If you attend an APWA National continuing education program or an APWA Chapter-sponsored event that has been pre-approved by APWA National to offer CEUs, you will receive a CEU Request Form at the event, which you must complete and return to APWA’s National office.

If the CEU Request Form indicates that there is an administrative fee for the processing of the CEU Request and for maintaining your CEU records, payment must accompany the CEU Request Form submittal.

Feedback and Knowledge Base