What happens, in terms of membership, if one of our members changes employers?

Nothing happens until/unless the APWA/CPWA national office is notified of the change. If the member notifies the national office (by phone call to 800-848-2792 or email to memberservices@apwa.net ) about updating his/her contact info and it includes a change of employer, then that member will be given information about how to make sure his/her membership remains current thru the employment change. If the chapter knows of a member’s change of employment which is not yet shown on the chapter’s membership list, then the chapter should encourage that member to contact the national office to take care of the updates.

Feedback and Knowledge Base