How can our chapter reinstate a former member?

A membership which has expired can be reinstated at any time, simply by payment of membership dues (no charge if person is added in an open spot on a current group’s roster). The member would have the choice of paying for missed years/months or starting over with a new “join date.” The easiest way to get this taken care of would be to contact the APWA/CPWA national office at 800-848-2792 or so correct pricing can be calculated. These types of payments should always be sent directly to the APWA/CPWA national office address noted below:
Membership Remittance address for US:

PO Box 802296                                                          
Kansas City, MO 64180-2296

PO Box TX3850C
Commerce Court Postal Station
Toronto, Ontario M5L 1K1

Feedback and Knowledge Base